Exploring Incentives, New Opportunities and Technologies Contributing to Alaska’s Renewed E & P Activity
J. Benjamin Johnson
BlueCrest Energy Inc.
Great Bear Petroleum
President & CEO
- Understand how tax incentives are helping to increase exploration activity outside of traditional activity areas
- Examining other critical factors behind the increase in production
- Overview of North Slope, Cook Inlet and Interior activity
- What is the resource potential for each region?
- How much of the increase in activity is from enhanced recovery from existing gas wells vs. new drilling?
- Examples of successful technologies to improve recovery rates and increase well production
- What are the infrastructure needs to get product to market?
- Examining recent results and future plans