Spotlight on the Labor Force: Identifying Future Skilled Labor Requirements as Alaska Gets Set to Build Out Its Energy Infrastructure
Director, Division of Business Partnerships
Alaska Department of Labor and Workforce Development
Alaska Construction Academies
- Examine the labor challenges Alaska faces as new projects get come on stream and demand for skilled workers increases
- What skills will be in most demand? How is the state preparing
to accommodate these labor shortages?
- How is private industry and government cooperating?
- Developing, training and investing in programs and apprenticeships
- How do you ensure local communities benefit from increased economic activity?