Gain the skills and knowledge to successfully navigate complex external communications challenges.
CI Energy Group’s PR & External Communications for Energy conference boasts an impressive faculty of industry thought leaders to offer practical insight into existing and emerging trends and challenges dominating the PR energy sector today.Our in-depth sessions will allow you to:
- Develop the skills to measure your social license and communications campaigns to effectively monitor and evaluate your efforts and enhance your ability to provide strategic advice to decision-makers.
- Gain the knowledge to effectively manage the complexities of conducting public consultation.
- Learn to evaluate and boost your crisis communications, issues management and social media plans.
- Ensure your communication efforts align with and drive your organization’s corporate social responsibility plan.
- Gain insight into key stakeholder needs and concerns.
- Maximize your ability to enhance energy literacy among stakeholders to combat misinformation.
- Ensure your communications efforts align with and drive business objectives.
When: Tuesday, April 15 to Wednesday, April 16, 2014 Where: Marriott Downtown, Calgary, Alberta To learn more visit: www.CanadianInstitute.com/PREnergy