Keeping Remote Accommodation Humming Along: Standards, Modernization and the Mechanical, Electrical and Water Requirements
Contract Compliance Manager, Field Accommodations
Cenovus Energy Inc.
Building Services Manager
HVAC Engineering Technologist
- What are the provincial and federal standards operators need to comply with today and in the near future?
- How facilities are powered: Debating the use of diesel versus natural gas and the associated environmental issues and financial costs
- Climate control: Exploring the HVAC systems that ensure environmental comfort
- How the government is modernizing water systems and ensuring safety and reuse
- Minimizing water usage in camp locations
- Cenovus Energy Case Study: Comparing onsite water
& wastewater treatment vs. hauling
- What are the benefits and negatives of each method?
- Identifying and mitigating the risks of both options
- Should there be greater external oversight of onsite water treatment to ensure it’s executed properly?