Lodging 2.0 – How the Industry is Introducing Greater Functionality, Choice and Comfort in the Accommodation of Workers
Nomodic Modular Structures Inc.
Commercial Sales Manager
Apple Fitness Store Ltd.
Black Diamond Logistics
- How the remote housing sector is adopting new building materials, styles and bringing innovation to the market to make lodges more ‘liveable’
- How have camp bedrooms evolved to offer more personal space and home comforts?
- Are private bathrooms now the norm, or are we not there yet?
- The importance of managing fitness centre assets and innovations in order to maximize product lifespan:
- Facility design to maximize your space and meet necessary safety clearances to accommodate the peak hours of use before and after dinner service
- Creating an inviting environment for all fitness users
- Industry recommendations on the proper fit for “unsupervised” wellness centres to ensure there is no liability, WCB and safety issues
- Current market trends in camps for fitness and wellness programs
- The truth about hoteling:
- To what extent is this practice embraced by camp operators?
- How is the hoteling model impacting the design of new lodges, including showers, storage and waiting areas?
- Weighing the cost considerations of implementing hoteling designs earlier in the construction process than during later renovations