The CI Connect Series uses a unique approach to learning, where Canada’s leaders and influencers come to learn about best practices and the latest technologies in digital business. Our format provides unparalleled opportunities for delegates to directly engage with leading technology companies for in-depth and more meaningful discussions.
The Interactive Roundtable format enables participants to partake in peer-to-peer discussions as they rotate from table to table. Each table features a different topic and is hosted by a subject matter expert and co-moderator.
How It Works
- Delegates are strategically divided into designated groups before the event
- Each group visits 6 tables throughout the day
- Each table is moderated by a subject matter expert and will feature a different discussion topic
- After every 40-minute discussion, each group rotates to the next roundtable and has a new conversation on a new topic
Why You’ll Love This Format
- Interact with leading subject-matter experts in government
- Escape ‘death’ by PowerPoint
- Participate in an intimate group setting to stimulate high-level strategic discussions
- Learn with peers to solve similar challenges and issues
Statistics from the 2019 CI Connect Series
Heads of IT/IM and Public Sector Transformation
Interactive Roundtable Discussions
Vetted and Approved Delegate List