Continuing Education & Customer Experience Specialist
C5 Group Inc, a global organization with affiliates in Toronto, Canada, London, UK and New York, USA has for over 30 years been one of North America’s leading providers of conferences and related products to senior leaders in the legal, business, government and compliance sectors. We are currently seeking customer centric and detail-oriented individuals with charisma and enthusiasm to join our customer experience team to build client relationships, provide outstanding service and drive loyalty. The Continuing Education and Customer Experience Specialist will be responsible for providing product information, facilitating the post-conference process, and ensuring the customer’s needs are exceeded before and after the conference. Our Specialists have the unique benefit of working within a global team and interacting with high profile professionals from around the World.
- Verify delegate and speaker attendance using post-conference documentation.
- Liaise with legal associations and bars regarding credit approval.
- Fulfil accreditation requests and send certificates to attendees.
- Answer inbound telephone and email inquiries related to products and services.
- Responsible for the entry of order information into an internal database stemming from telephone, mail and electronic channels.
- Outbound calls to all electronic and hard-copy registration orders to confirm receipt and capture missing contact details, marketing key codes, email opt-ins and communicate payment policy.
- Contact delegates to collect on outstanding balances. Provide updated Tax certificates and other Financial/Visa documents as required by the customer.
- Build and manage customer relations by proactively responding to customer issues; escalate negative customer relation issues where possible by communicating proactively with management.
- Carry out any other duties as directed by the Team Lead and the Associate Director of Continuing Education and Customer Experience and Senior Management.
- Degree level or equivalent
- Bilingualism an asset. (Spanish and French preference)
- 2 years customer service related experience
- Call centre experience a definite asset
- Knowledge of information systems and technologies that support effective Customer Service is an asset.
- Typing speed of at least 45 w.p.m.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to all levels both within and outside the organization are essential.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Customer service focused with the ability to handle difficult customers professionally and diplomatically.
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Multi-tasking ability and strong time management skills. A sense of urgency is crucial for this role.
- Forward-thinker, with the ability to anticipate and take the necessary steps to minimize future obstacles.
- Exercises good judgment and makes effective, sound, timely and informed decisions. Considers both short and long-term interests of the customer in making service decisions.
Toronto, ON (near Bay and Bloor)
Interested in joining the team?
If so, please submit your resume to email@example.com