Step-by-Step Guide to Assessing Director and Officer Liability Insurance Requirements and Implementing an Action Plan
- Determining special considerations for directors of Crown corporations: what insurance is required, if any?
- Detailed analysis of the Crown’s position on D&O insurance and the implications of non-compliance with this mandate
- Assessing whether to adopt rules limiting the external activities a board member:
- What are the implications
- Weighing the effect of choosing various forms of prohibition