Thank You To Our 2020 Sponsors
Learning from Today to Benefit Tomorrow
Cyber Security Connect: Public Sector offers an exclusive, closed-door event for heads of information security to network and discuss strategies for tackling this emerging problem. Participants will share one-on-one time with IT professionals and cyber security experts across Ontario’s municipal, provincial and federal governments, universities and health sectors. Our dynamic round-table sessions provide an interactive learning experience that is designed to help propel departmental plans in IM/IT forward.
How It Works
- Delegates are strategically divided into designated groups before the event.
- Each group visits 6 tables throughout the day.
- Each table is moderated by a subject matter expert and will feature a different discussion topic.
- After every 40-minute discussion, each group rotates to the next round-table and has a new conversation on a new topic.
- Cyber & Information Security Governance
- Infrastructure Security
- Incident Response
- Risk Management