Showcasing Housing Case Studies in Diverse Environments Spanning the Globe
Bibby Maritime Limited
Business Development Officer
Western Camp Services Ltd.
- Best practices and strategies for land-based camps and floating accommodation from Asia and Africa, to the Americas and Europe
- Dissecting the unique conditions and obstacles encountered in scenarios around the world and how challenges were overcome
- Determining the types of housing options to adopt and what works best in each circumstance
- Breaking into new markets – Understanding how camp
builders have grown their operations internationally:
- What are the processes and risks involved?
- Gauging the benefits and outcomes associated with expanding abroad
- What are the key differences of working in North America compared to other locales around the world i.e. environmental, political, geographical and cultural?