Support Infrastructure for Remote Housing and all the Moving Parts Involved
- What are the new standards companies need to achieve and who determines them?
- Are the expectations of camp guests regarding water, power and sanitation changing?
- How can implementing these infrastructure services be carried out in a way that safeguards the environment while it saves money for camp users?
- Providing services in diverse regions and for a variety of housing models – Does the need for power or sanitation infrastructure differ?
- Examples of overcoming infrastructure challenges