Winning Strategies for Managing Class Action Suits
Stikeman Elliott LLP
- Clarifying the anatomy and critical stages of a class action suit
- Best practices and checklists for the certification process
- Effectively communicating with class members
- Developing techniques to organize and manage key contacts and information
- Mastering timely file management for complex class actions
Dan Murdoch is a partner practising in the Litigation Department of Stikeman Elliott’s Toronto office. His practice focuses on complex commercial litigation and insolvency and restructuring matters. He has acted for issuers, underwriters and directors and officers in securities class actions, and his litigation practice involves a wide range of commercial matters, including class actions, shareholder disputes, insurance, employment, real estate and franchise disputes.
Networking Luncheon for Speakers and Delegates
A light lunch will be served to delegates attending both a morning and afternoon workshop.