A. Exploring the Legal Essentials Surrounding the RFP Process: What You Need to Know to Ensure Your RFP Document is Sound
- RFPs, RFQs and Invitations to Tender;
- What are the differences?
- What are the essential elements of each?
- Non-legally binding RFP’s:
- When should you use these?
- What are the risks?
- How do you keep an RFP and Tender disti nct? How can a tender be indirectly created?
- Understand the importance of party intentions
- What are the latest rulings and legal developments?
- Critical review of awards and settlements
- Explore recent domestic and international changes to procurement law; How will these impact private industry?
- Ensuring your documentation reflects changes in law