Evaluating Your Bids: A Guide to Analyzing and Selecting the Best Supplier for Your Organization’s Needs
Manager, SCM Contracts; Supply Chain Management, U.S.
- Understand the owner’s legal obligations to bidders in the RFP and Tender processes
- Evaluation of vendors and contractors
- Criteria categories; developing the matrix
- Comparing proposals; using a points system to evaluate
- Going beyond the boilerplate response; Examine how responders can differentiate themselves
- Developing the bid criteria; Do they match your organizational needs?
- Methods for selecting the winning bidders
- Finalist interviews: When are they needed?
- Examples and case studies
The session will include both a seminar and an interactive activity to give participants the skills and tools necessary to allow them to apply knowledge and insights gained back in their work environment.