Bulletproof your maintenance management plan by maximizing reliability, eliminating waste and getting the most out of your people
Increasing value and productivity under tightening budgets continue to be everpresent challenges for plant managers. Indeed, it is not enough for maintenance facilities to simply react to problems as they arise. In order to remain competitive and avoid costly delays or stoppages, today’s maintenance professionals must take a proactive approach to plant management.
CI Energy Group’s Plant Maintenance and Asset Reliability Conference will provide you with readily applicable strategies for operating a reliability-based plant as well as unparalleled networking opportunities so that you can benchmark with your peers and leaders in the industry. Customized to meet your specifi c needs, this year’s program will include:
- Winning approaches for setting predictive maintenance guidelines and avoiding costly implementation mistakes
- Sustaining reliability and productivity throughout an asset’s life cycle and establishing a long-term framework to ensure success
- Promoting interdepartmental collaboration for proactive maintenance implementation and daily execution
- Gaining a competitive edge through effective training, development and knowledge transfer
- Building an ironclad safety culture in your plant and mitigating risks associated with non-compliance
- Case studies from leading facilities on driving efficiencies, lowering operating costs and developing proactive policies that work
Don’t miss this opportunity to join your colleagues and share best practices for operating a reliability-centred maintenance facility.
Register today by calling 1-877-927-7936 or secure your spot online.