CASE STUDYOptimizing Asset Reliability: Lessons Learned in Daily Operations of Premier Water and Wastewater Facilities
Senior Vice President, Commercial Services
EPCOR Utilities Inc.
- Analyzing reliability in terms of quantity, qualityand long-term sustainability
- Examining how to extend the life cycle of a facility through enhanced system optimization programs
- Building and leveraging redundancy into a water system to manage the impact of preventative maintenance programs and shutdowns
- Establishing a long-term framework to ensure success
- Evaluating the EPCOR and Suncor solution as a model for future development