Ensuring Safety is a Key Priority and Improving Safety Performance During a Shutdown
Turnaround Manager Suncor Site
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.
- Managing a diverse work force and ensuring buy-in to safety rules from contractors and employees
- What steps need to be taken in planning your shutdown to ensure safety is a key priority and safety performance is increased?
- Establishing the key elements for the design of safe work practices and operating, maintenance and control procedures
- How is onboarding used to ensure that workers arriving on site have optimal safety training?
- How can you ensure the required steps are taken to enhance the safety of facilities for workers in a temporary work setting?