Developing Outstanding Readiness Reviews: Winning Methods to Determine Your Actual State of Turnaround Readiness
Vice President, Director of Operations
- What elements of the Turnaround Readiness Review (TRR) are critical to turnaround success to ensure control of scope and budget?
- How can you ensure that often overlooked but important elements are part of a successful TRR?
- What steps can be taken to ensure ‘buy-in’ from field operations, operations, contractors and support groups to deliver an effective management strategy?
- Insight on how to verify which topics should be monitored and considered in the reviews
- Creating key shutdown benchmarks by utilizing your planning and readiness reviews
KEY TAKEAWAY: Get a comprehensive review of the crucial elements that will drive the success of your next turnaround and enable execution excellence