Roundtable Discussion: Identifying the Goals, Objectives and Challenges of your Supply Chain Contract to Set the Stage for Success
Vice President & Assistant General Counsel
(ex) Global Supply Chain Operations
Staples Promotional Products
Manager, Contracts and Subcontracts
Senior Legal Counsel
- What are the critical success factors for a supply chain contract?
- Assess the major challenges during the supply chain lifecycle
- In what areas does the supply chain contract process need the most improvement?
- How are supplier relationships changing?
- Examine how to leverage your firms resources and consolidate spending
- Identifying your potential supplier base; Should you use a local or global sourcing strategy?
- When should you outsource? What are your contractual risks?
- How will the business, market and economic outlook affect your contracting strategy?
- Explore how technology is aiding the supply chain contract management process?
- How is the supply chain contract process changing
Is the vendor/supplier base becoming more global?
How is this affecting supplier relationships?