(CANCELLED) Auditing for Anti-Corruption Compliance
Senior Manager, Forensic Services
Gina Campbell CA
Deloitte & Touche LLP, Calgary
This workshop is designed to train internal auditors on best practices in testing compliance systems and identifying possible instances of corrupt payments.
- Payment patterns
- Shell companies
- Scrutiny of particular types of expenses
- Methodology for testing compliance systems
- Focusing your audit on the highest-risk areas
- Red flags
- When are payments made relative to awarding of a contract?
- Changes to payments during term of a contract
- Methods of payment
- Scrutiny of expense reports
- Patterns to watch out for
- Categorization of payments
Emmy Babalola, CPA CA.IFA CFE has practiced exclusively within forensic and investigative accounting since 2006. Emmy’s experience covers a broad range of matters, including investigations of allegations of foreign corruption, and fraud investigations on behalf of public and private corporations, financial institutions, government offices and individuals.
Gina Campbell, CA conducts forensic accounting and forensic investigations, with a particular emphasis on fraud and corruption risk management programs. She emphasizes a proactive and preventative approach to anticorruption and antifraud engagements.