From Culinary Evolutions to Safety Concerns – The Mechanics of Feeding the Masses
Senior Advisor, Field Accommodations Operations
Cenovus Energy Inc.
- The intricacies of accommodating diverse cultural tastes: How food service providers are meeting new needs of vegetarians, vegans, religious guests and those with allergies
- Debating the pros and cons of camp owners buying their own food versus securing it from the vendor running the camp
- What are the greatest food-related risks linked to accommodating large numbers of workers?
- Are there different concerns associated with providing food services in onshore-versus-offshore accommodation situations?
- Sourcing items and building a reliable food supply chain
- Selecting a catering supplier to run your camps – What are the benefits and disadvantages of the current cost models (including fixed fee per occupant; mix of fixed and variable cost; and cost + margin) and in which circumstances is each appropriate?